This week in DS106 wasn’t too bad, the weeks just seem to be flying by faster and faster as time goes on. The daily creates for this week were cool, I would say that the only difficult thing we had to do was the reflections. Just because of the fact that they were so long and I tend to fade out if something isn’t entertaining, so I kind of had to force myself to comprehend what they were talking about. Looking at other people blogs at first I was thinking like man I am way behind, because theirs looked so good but then I fixed my page up and I am getting better at working word press and using different plugins to get things done.
Along with looking at other classmate’s blogs, I checked out their posts and daily creates. I didn’t know that I would see so many different viewpoints of reflections. I see that the way that I understood something, someone else can see it a whole different way. I don’t think that some know that they have to approve their comments, because I left a few comments on post’s and went back to them and they were not there yet.
What I learned this week:
- I learned that there are even more ways of storytelling not just categories like broadcasting, but the actual way HOW they tell the story, (sounds, music,).
What gave you trouble? What did you enjoy most?
- The only thing that I had trouble with this week was listening to the long videos, just because I have a hard time comprehending things after I lose interest.
- What I enjoyed the most was easily the audio assignments. I am usually really shy but doing those they were pretty fun to make.
What would you do differently? What questions to you have?
- What I would do differently is take notes while listening to the videos so that I make sure I can touch on every point at the end.
- Don’t have any questions this week because everything was pretty self-explanatory.
Daily Create #1
Daily Create #2
Daily Create #3
Daily Create #4
Listening to Stories
Sound Effect Story